- 12 weeks of full time intensive classroom-based training covering the key skills required to become an enterprise full stack developer.
- You will learn current industry best practices, skills and tools that will prepare you for a professional role as an enterprise software developer.
- Methodologies are also covered including Agile and Scrum, Test Driven and Behaviour Driven Development.
Starting Monday September 19th for 12 weeks
Starting Monday January 7th for 12 weeks
This Bootcamp is a big commitment, so to help you decide if it is for you, we want to invite you to attend our FREE introduction evening. During the free workshop you'll learn
- Why tech is changing everything and the opportunities it creates for you.
- Why you don't need a degree in maths, science or engineering to be become a good software engineer.
- The different kinds of careers and fields in technology that you can go for.
- The basic requirement you need to have a new career in tech - ability to learn and think.
- How the bootcamp will help you get your first foot on the ladder.
- The key commitments you will need to make this happen.
- The structure and schedule of the Bootcamp and what you will learn.
- The partner companies that are looking to employ from the Bootcamp.
- Meet the programme leaders ask any questions you may have about the Bootcamp.
Am I suitable?
Are you interested in IT and computers, or working with people around computers? Do you think logically. There are many roles in the industry including software development, support, testing, business analysis that you are suitable for. It is not just about programming, although our initial program will be focused on programming. We will interview you to assess your suitability in any case before you are accepted into the program.
What are the prerequisites?
To attend the program, you will have to be motivated and be prepared to work hard and study hard. If you just want an easy way to a good salary, then this is not for you. We don't look for exam grades as we have seen some fantastic students with poor exams actually do really well, so that is not what we look for. What we do look for is someone who is intelligent, and personable. Working in technology these days is a team business most of the time, and we will be looking for people who can work in a team.
Will I get a job at the end of it?
We will be working with Bristol and some national employers to get you placed. Obviously, it is in our interests as well as yours to ensure you get a great job out of this. We are anticipating that some employers might even offer to pay some of your fees if you successfully complete a probation period with them. Having said all that, you will need to make an effort to get a job. We can help, but ultimately the employer will be employing you not us!
Do I need a computer?
We will provide you with a fully configured powerful computer in the cloud. All you need is a basic laptop or computer in order to connect to it. We can provide you with a machine at a small cost if you need one.
Where will the training be held?
The Bootcamp will be in Bristol City Centre or Cardiff City Centre. So it will be accessible from public transport.
How much will it cost?
The Bootcamp is an intensive full-time program for 12 weeks. The tuition fee is £7995. There are government career loans that we can help you to apply for if it would be beneficial for you. We appreciate that it is a large sum of money, but it has to be viewed in the context as an investment in your career.
Introducing the BootCamp
We know that it is possible to get into a career in technology from all sorts of backgrounds. Find out more from our lead instructor Nick Todd.
What is 12 weeks of technical training like?
Hear from Nelson who attended a 10 week training program with our lead instructor Nick Todd, and hear how his career is progressing now.